Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Favorite Blogs Tag

My good friend Dallas tagged me in her last post. I am to list for you my top 5 favorite blogs/websites, so here they are:

1. Hip 2 Save - www.hip2save.com. I'm right there with you Dallas. I check this website several times a day. This lady can save you tons of cash! She posts awesome deals all throughout the day that can be used online or in stores. Check it out!

2. Craft Blogs - I'm clumping these all together in one because I check them all regularly and pretty much love them all the same. They are : www.sistersstuff.blogspot.com; www.crapivemade.blogspot.com; www.craftgossip.com; www.createstudio.blogspot.com; www.littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com. These sites are full of ideas and tutorials for sewing, scrapbooking, homemade gifts, recipes and more. I love 'em!

3. www.sugardoodle.net - If you're a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints this website is a must! I teach primary in our ward (CTR 5) and I would be lost without sugardoodle. There's tons of great ideas to help with your lessons, coloring pages, and handouts.

4. www.scribbleitonline.com - My fave vinyl website. I have other vinyl sites on my sidebar that you can check out too, but this one is my favorite. They have an endless supply of quotes to choose from, as well as graphics. You can also make a totally custom order (which I've done) and the owner of the site is very sweet and quick to answer any questions and get your order placed.

5. www.thepioneerwoman.com - My favorite place for recipes. Her directions are very detailed and include step by step pictures. She's also hilarious, so trying out her recipes is entertaining AND delicious.

Those are the 5 that I visit the most, but I have a bunch more that I love too. I can't wait to check out all of your favorite blogs too!

I tag:
Monica
Hilary (where have you been lately? haven't seen much of you on fb or blogger)
Amber (I don't know if you do the whole tagging thing, but I know you are an online shopper and bargain hunter)
Brooke
Jamie

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'm alive. I've just been super busy. I have 1000+ things to read on my Google Reader. Hehe. You made it in the top 10 the get read tonight!