Thursday, February 4, 2010

Double Digits

If you take a look at my sidebar you will notice that according to the babyticker I have 99 days to go until my due date. I'm ecstatic about that. I'm not very patient when it comes to pregnancy. I hate the wait. So far this pregnancy has been a breeze (knock on wood). I saw my doctor today and all is well. She got the detailed report from the radiologist about my anatomical sonogram from 4 weeks ago and this little girl is perfect. Let's just hope she's not as anxious to greet the world as Grace was and decides to stay inside a little longer.
On a side note, Grace had her 2 year check up on Monday. She's growing and developing just as she should be. She weighs 32 pounds (94%) and she's 35.5 inches tall (81%). Also, she hates the doctor. She received a play medical set for Christmas and loves to check my blood pressure, listen to my heart, give me shots, take my temperature, look in my ears, and put band aids on me. She doesn't like it when the real doctor does those things to her. Good thing we're not scheduled to go back until next January. Let's hope she stays healthy until then.

1 comment:

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

The count down is ON. Good luck!! I'm so glad things have gone well thus far!!