Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged... again

Dallas tagged me this time. I had to take pictures of the following:
1. kitchen sink
2. my favorite room
3. my fridge
4. closet
5. laundry room
6. self
7. kids
8. dream vacation
9. favorite shoes
10. bathroom


With NO Cleaning!





My sink, with baby bottles to be washed. The story of my life!










We spend most of our time in the family room, but Grace's room is the only one in the house that is finished so it's my favorite.












You can't really tell from this photo that we need groceries.














This is our entry closet. We have GREAT storage in this house so all of our closets look like this... half full.















I had to take 2 pictures of the laundry room because it's only as wide as one machine and they face eachother. Lame, I know. This is my least favorite room in the house based on functionality. Oh, and did you notice the lovely overspray on our cabinets from when we textured the walls? Someday I'm going to have a GIANT laundry/mud room. Someday.










Me.










My kiddo being being cute.










Ahh, shoes. My fave church shoes, flip flops, casual and comfy, and my "hooker" boots.










I really don't know what to say about this photo. I tried my best to get a shot of the entire room without my flash being in the mirror. And yes, you are seeing this right. The bathroom has lavender cabinets, floral wallpaper, and royal blue tile. Oh, and what you can't see is that the backsplash has lighthouses on it. What can I say? The house was a freaking steal! We do have plans to remodel. We are definitely NOT leaving it this way. I just keep the door closed for now.

Okay, here's the people I'm tagging: Hilary, Krisha, Jamie, and Lisa
Sorry if you hate being tagged, but I'm trying to mix it up a little.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

This is one of the weirdest tags, but, I'm honored.

I like how your favorite shoes are in categories :)

Oh hey, you should tell Justin that AJ went to Weber State and talked to Mark Baugh today. Sounds like a great guy.

jenn goodman said...

This was a fun post! It's fun to see inside your home! :)

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

I love this picture of Grace. She's so dang cute.

Anonymous said...

For some reason I didn't see a picture of Howell in there for a dream vacation???? I'll see if I can round one up for you.