Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Crawling

Grace is officially on the move. She started crawling Saturday night and is getting better at it everyday. I guess this means I'm going to have to be much more careful of what I leave lying in her path. She's already figured out how to pull the magazines off of the coffee table and she is trying so hard to pull herself up on everything. She's growing up so fast and I can't believe that she'll be 10 months old on Monday. Time goes by way too fast when you have a baby at home.

4 comments:

Dave and Krisha said...

Look at her go! She is so dang cute! thanks for sharing! She is getting so big. Enjoy! It really doesn't last long!

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Yay big girl! She's adorable Amy.

Tatiana said...

Yeah Grace! Make sure everything is childproofed! I love your burp cloths. I wanted to add a personal touch to some of those kind of like that. Where did you find those plain ones? I've been looking but only find pink or blue terry cloth kind. Let me know.

SDstephaniedaviesphotography said...

Hey Amy! Your little girl is so cute! I don't know if you heard but I am expecting my 3rd. I have a girl and boy and now another boy. We are thinking of naming him Gatlin. Hope you guys are doing well. It was nice to hear from you.
-Steph Davies