Saturday, October 25, 2008

10 months!


Grace is 10 months old now so I thought I would update you all on her life.

  • She weighs 24 pounds and is 30 inches long
  • She is crawling, everywhere
  • She is pulling herself up to standing in her crib and on some of her larger toys
  • She has 3 teeth and working on the 4th
  • Her hair is getting long and thick. I can get it in a little ponytail on the top of her head.
  • She LOVES table food. Eggo waffles and mashed potatoes are her favorite
  • She loves to talk and babble all the time
  • She loves to look at herself
  • She crosses her ankles whenever she is sitting
  • She loves to snuggle with stuffed animals
  • She's a great sleeper. 11-12 hours per night and 2 good naps during the day.
  • She can't get enough of her daddy right now
  • She recently learned to clap and does it whenever she is happy

Grace is such a happy and well-behaved baby. We can take virtually anywhere and know that she'll be just fine. She is growing way too fast, but we love every second of it.



Here's a video of her clapping and talking jibberish.


2 comments:

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

I seriously love those chunky cheeks. I can't believe how big she is getting so fast! I might just head down there on that road trip you invited me on and steal her.

The Birds said...

Oh, she is just the cutest!! I also loved the vaca pics - and yes, I made it to the end without even flinching! Hope you guys had a fun Halloween. LOVED Grace's costume!!
~Chandi