Thursday, May 7, 2009

She LOVES her daddy


I was driving home from the store yesterday and Grace did the cutest thing! I have to post about it so it gets recorded since I'm not into journaling (I'm using blogger as my journal). I was stopped in a turn lane waiting for traffic to clear when a white truck passed us. Grace's finger pointed to the window and she started yelling, "Dadda, dadda, dadda!" It was so sweet. Justin drives a white truck too and I couldn't believe she made the association. Then the tears came as her heart was breaking watching that white truck drive further and further from her view. She was devastated that her daddy was driving away. She didn't know it was some stranger in a truck that just happened to be the same color as the one her daddy drives. All she knew was that she missed her daddy and wanted to see him. I know my daughter loves both of her parents, but I'm pretty sure she likes her daddy more.

Side note question: Does anyone else have trouble with blogger leaving huge empty spaces at the beginning and ending of posts? Sometimes I can delete the spaces and sometimes I can't. This post seems to be one time that I can't. It's so frustrating!






2 comments:

Brooke Colvin said...

That is a cute story! I find it much easier to blog about things like that instead of journal too.

To answer your question, yes, I often have huge gaps in my blog posts. Sometimes I don't notice them until after I publish a post, but I can usually go back and edit the post and delete the spaces that way.

Hilary said...

Love the picture. Love the story :) Never had the gap problem, sorry.