Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fishing and Yard Work

On Wednesday my wonderful husband spent the evening with Grace and let me go to Activity Days childless. It was fun to be able to give my full attention to the primary girls and I think Grace had fun with her dad. The Young Men were out at President Austin's lake working on their fishing merit badges so Grace got to be one of the boys for the night.

Grace playing on the boat

On Thursday night we had some yard work that needed to be done. I strapped Grace to me in the Snugli and mowed the lawn while Justin ran the weed eater. This picture may look like Grace is not enjoying herself, but she actually loved riding around our yard on the mower. It worked out really well, but I no longer have an excuse for not being able to mow the lawn.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

That lawn mower picture makes me "lol".

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Don't you hate it when they ruin our good excuses for not wanting to mow the freakin lawn. Darn those smart hubbies of ours!

jenn goodman said...

OH HEAVENS!! If I had one of those, my son would be BEGGING to mow the lawn. What a cool ride! :)

The Birds said...

So many fun posts!!! Love all the pics! We sure miss you guys. I noticed that your Vegas trip is only a week away, HOORAY! Hopefully you've gotten your A/C fixed by now!
Love ya,
Chandi