Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictures


While Grace and I were in Utah we caught up with Justin's sister and her kids to get some pictures of all the cousins together. Kelli's son Jaxx is almost a year older than Grace and it was difficult to get him and Grace looking at the camera with a decent expression at the same time. The kids were troopers though and we got one pretty good photo. I was also able to get a few shots of just Grace.



Grace just wanted to play with Jaxx's puppy the whole time so we gave her some flowers to distract her. They also cropped the photo to get the black part out of the background.
(Clockwise from left: Alix 4, Whitney 5, Jaxx 17 months, Grace 7 months)






4 comments:

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

I love these pictures! Grace is getting so big! I absolutely love love her cheeks and wish I could kiss them! She's so dang adorable. Did you buy your plane ticket yet?

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,
I am glad you sent me a comment. I didn't realize that other people do this. I not very good at computers, thats Garrett's department. Where in Oregon do your parents live? I didn't even realize that you were married as long as Garrett and I have been. Your daughter is beautiful. Did you move to Texas for your husbands work? Its great to hear from you. Chelsie

Emily Budge said...

Grace is just adorable! I bet you are just the best mom!

Queen of Kings said...

Amy
DARLING pictures! Grace is the cuttest baby! She is DARLING and so happee! Thanks for sharing your pics so we can see how dang cute she is!