Friday, August 15, 2008

Halloween... HILARIOUS

Justin left to go camping/fishing with the scouts tonight and Grace is napping so I decided to surf the web for a while. I got an email from diapers.com (I LOVE that website by the way) telling me they have baby costumes for sale. That got me thinking about what I want Grace to be so I decided to Google baby costumes and these are some of the funniest ones I found. I can't decide now if I want Grace's first Halloween costume to be something sweet and cute, or something absolutely hilarious like these. I think my favorite is the car air freshener. It doesn't get any better than that.
I'm afraid someone would sit on her...

...or eat her

If any of you out there are looking for some great costumes for your kids click here.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

If it were me, I'd go with funny. It's a better story to tell. Some of the cuter ones were ssuuuuper cute though. I liked the skunk, which is cute and pretty funny. There's no way I'd do the Princess and the Pea one or one that's too serious.

So far I also really like the banana, the hot dog, the pizza. I guess something about food just cracked me up. I love air freshener too. Plus it's on sale! The photo of that kid is awesome.

Thanks for the distraction from work! haha..

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

I love these! The air freshener is so hilarious! I gotta find something funny for my kids.....thanks for the site!

jenn goodman said...

Oooo ... yuuuuum! PEEPS!! That is too cute!! :)

BTW - we changed our url to: cbandjennallen.blogspot.com

Queen of Kings said...

Amy I laughed out LOUD at the costumes thanks for posting them! I bet you are so glad to have Justin back home I LOVE your new family picture even though Grace is not looking its ADORABLE! We are thinking the end of September in the Bountiful temple for sure we are waiting for a family from my mission to see if they can make it down. You are so sweet thanks for all of your sweet comments!
Love You!