Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"I'm too excited to sleep"

In just a few days I get to spend a weekend with three of my favorite people in the whole world. I met these girls (except for Megan - I've known her since I was 10) about 8 years ago when we all moved in to Royal Crest Apartments together in Rexburg, Idaho. I don't know that we became instant friends (Bridget thought Megan and I were lame because we were blaring Backstreet Boys and dancing around insanely while unpacking, and she hated that we wouldn't remove our boxes from the apartment), but it didn't take long and we have all been close ever since. Most of my fondest memories include at least one of these girls. Over the last 8 years we have all graduated college, three of us have gotten married, two of us have kids, and one of us has travelled extensively. I love these girls like sisters and I can't wait to give each one of them a BIG hug!





(Megan don't hate me for posting this picture because I LOVE it)
I can't wait to see you all!
P.S. Brooke and Emily you will be missed and I hope you can join us for our next reunion!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Aww I'm excited for you girls. Remind Megan that you can have fun in other cities besides NYC, I think she's forgetting. Or maybe that's Daniel. Whatever...we all need to live in the same state or something.

Unknown said...

I love that photo! I love the blacked out tooth. The one in front of Hooters in Florida is not my favorite, however. :) Remind Hilary that my last vacation was to Utah where she lives!

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Oh girls- don't fight. I kinda like Megan's hoochie look in the Hooters picture too- It's hot Meg- don't fight it. I am warning you- I am so excited that I just might not make it. If I don't get off the plane then you'll know that you need to get your butts to Gooding for my funeral because I JUST COULDN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER! I WANT TO BE WITH MY GIRLS IN VEGAS!

Hilary said...

Hey I tagged you :)

Time for a new post anyway!