Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just An Ordinary Day

I blog a lot about what we do when we have a special outing, holiday, or visitor.  I thought it would be a good idea to blog about the ordinary, every day things that go on around here too.  Now, these pictures weren't all taken on the same day, but it's a good depiction of what happens in our home on ordinary days.
 Justin fell asleep one afternoon while I was out and about.  This is what he woke up to.  Grace did an awesome job of putting my make-up on the right parts of her face.  It took me two days and a full bottle of eye make-up remover to get the mascara off her eyelashes. 

I hope these two will grow up to be best friends.  For now, these sweet moments where they show love for one another don't come around too often.  There's a lot of screaming in our house. 
Claire laid on the floor coloring for about 30 minutes one evening.  I love that she's getting to the age where some things can keep her attention for decent amounts of time. 

This girl loves the bath tub.  I find her like this at least once a day.  She just climbs right in and yells at me, "I WANT TO TAKE A TUBBY!"

One day I turned on the TV in my room while I was getting ready so Claire could watch Micky Mouse Clubhouse (her ALL TIME favorite right now.  This girl is crazy for Mickey!)  I had a laundry basket on the floor full of clean clothes and she just climbed right in and laid down like it was a little bed just for her.  When I saw her she looked at me and said, "Hi mommy, I'm laying down."  She was quite proud of herself.

Like I said before, Claire is crazy for Mickey.  All day long I hear her saying, "I wanna watch Mickey Mouse!"  She sat on the step stool holding her Minnie Mouse doll and watched the entire 1 hour episode of Mickey's Space Adventure.

So there it is.  Ordinary days at home with the kids.

1 comment:

v said...

love these two cuties :)