Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A little of this, and a little of that


Enjoying some scrumptious spaghetti


Trying to crawl through the end table

This is how Grace was when I left the room and ...


... this is how I found her when I came back. She's a sneaky escape artist. I have no idea how she got out of that bumbo chair because I have to peel the thing off her chubby little thighs.

This was taken a week ago on our way home from Dallas. At the time gas in our town was still $2.19, but yesterday I saw it in Gilmer for $1.98. Now if only the temperature would drop below 80 degrees life would be just about perfect.

1 comment:

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Grace is such a cute little duck! I love that costume. Lucky stinkers to have gas under $2. We are still paying about 40 cents more than that. I'm jealous.