Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

On Wednesday I took Grace to the church Trunk or Treat activity. Justin had school that night, so it was just the two of us. Grace had a good time watching all the kids run around. It was actually pretty cool that night so we didn't stay too long.


This is after I realized she had gotten a hold of my popcorn and ate the top of the paper bag. It's my fault though, I was busy talking to a friend.


This is Grace's cute friend Katherine. Grace wanted her little stuffed monkey and we couldn't get her to look at the camera for anything
On Halloween night we met up with our friends for some trick or treating and then went back to their house. Grace was trying to steal the banana out of Katherine's pocket
Trick or Treating


Our adorable duck

3 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

She's so cute!! What a great costume, I love the big duck feet!

Hilary said...

So...I guess you decided against the whoopie cushion or tree air freshener...

Queen of Kings said...

Amy,
Thank You so much for you comment on our blog you truly are someone who understands and I appreciate the time that you took to help us understand. We are doing our best to turn to the Lord and know that the atonement covers this too. It is so disheartening to see everyone else having babies.... and to know that we can't YET it will come I just wanted to say Thank You you are a sweetheart!! I love Gracies little costume she is the cuttest little ducky I've ever seen!

Love You!
Janet (and Ray)