Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines

I decided to make some Valentine cards/treats for Grace to pass out to her friends and teachers at church this year. I found the cutest idea from my favorite blog, I am momma hear me roar (Cheri is seriously awesome and talented. Go check her out. She posts everyday. You won't be disappointed, especially if you have little boys). I knew that I could make them easily. I followed her directions exactly and they turned out GREAT! They didn't take much time to do either and all it cost me was a couple bags of Hershey's Kisses. I had everything else (baggies and cardstock).


They're so cute and personal, yet simple and inexpensive. Get the tutorial here.
Happy Love Day!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

we were totally going to make some too. i got lazy. they are CUTE!

Katie Petersen said...

How adorable! I would love getting one of those from a kid. So much better than the store bought ones that get put right into the trashcan!

R. Patton said...

Thank you! Even my husband remarked on the cuteness of this Valentine!

Unknown said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!! So fun.