Friday, February 11, 2011

Brandon and Bailey Got Hitched!

A few weeks ago we were able to go to Utah for Justin's brother's wedding. We had a great time visiting with family and celebrating with Brandon and Bailey. We're so happy for them and that they found eachother. Bailey is such a sweet girl and we're excited to have her as part of our family and get to know her better.


They were married in the Logan, Utah temple on a very cold January day. They took their sweet time to join us all outside for pictures


Chatting with my MIL trying to keep warm!


Brandon and Bailey with all the Nessen neices and nephew.

Brandon going for the garter.


The girls stayed with my parents at their hotel while Justin and I went to the temple. Here they are all ready for the reception.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Jodi and I came across your blog while researching plagio and tort. I noticed you are from gilmer. I grew up not far from there in hawkins. I just wanted to ask a few questions. My email is Jodi.Parker@hotmail.com. I hope to hear from you. Thanks!