Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Portraits

We took Grace to get spring portraits this morning. It's been a year since our last attempt at pictures. She's not too fond of the camera, especially when a stranger is trying to snap her picture. It took the entire session and a few marshmallows and jelly beans to get 4 poses worth buying. I'm actually pretty well pleased with how they turned out considering the way she was behaving at the studio.



This one is probably my favorite





Classic "Grace" face with the scrunched up nose




She was having fun twirling with dad who was just out of the camera's view



Look at those eyelashes!

5 comments:

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

Super cute. Picture day is not always mommies favorite day. It can be so exhausting. But so worth it. I love her dress!

Dave and Krisha said...

I HATE picture day! I try to avoid it, but it is one of those necessary evils in life! They turned out so cute! She is so adorable! I love the dress too!

Queen of Kings said...

She is one DARLING little girl! I love the pics and all it took to get them well worth it she is so cute!

v said...

Absolutely precious. I must have a copy!

Unknown said...

Isn't she pretty!!! Photos are a lot of work but so nice to have!!!