Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Money in my pocket

We've reached a sweet, sweet milestone in our home. The 1 year mark. There are so many things that come at this point in a child's life, but right now I'm completely giddy over the fact that I don't have to buy formula anymore. For you parents out there you know how expensive that stuff is, and compared to the price of whole milk, it's outrageous. So, I'm thrilled to have more money in my pocket for fun things like clothes, shoes, date-night... Yeah RIGHT! I'm sure it will be allocated to some other baby necessity, but it's still nice to dream.

2 comments:

Monica&Kevin said...

Congratulations! I know, isn't that stuff like $12-15 a can?! Whew!

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

That's the price for the cheap stuff (store brand) enfamil and similac are seriously twice as expensive. If you're going to formula feed, expect to be broke for the first year.