Monday, June 2, 2008

To my friend


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS!!
Today my old roommate and one of my best friends turns 26. I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday and tell her that I miss her like crazy. I thought I'd post some pictures from all the fun we had at BYU-I. (Sorry for the poor quality, but our scanner doesn't work so I had to take a picture of a picture.)


Dallas and I in front of Bridget's house


Roomies and best buds


Baptism excursion at Idaho Falls Temple


Our first trip to Dallas' hometown of Gooding, Idaho

Getting ready for the Weezer concert in Boise (Dallas, you look hot in this picture)

Why are we eating in the bathroom?

Last picture with Bridget before she left for Orlando

Yahoo for Shelby and Dallas

Visitng Bridget in Orlando

I am so lucky to have had such a great roommate and friend. There are so many things that I love and admire about Dallas. She always wears her heart, and her emotions, on her sleeve. I love that she cries when she's happy, sad, angry, touched, or just about anytime she feels like it. She loves chocolate like a real woman should! She has a deep and lasting relationship with Pepsi, as do I. She is the most self-disciplined person I know. She is a wonderful mother and a great example to me of a Christ-like person. Dallas, I love you to death and I'm so glad that we found out we're related :) I hope you have a great birthday and tell Shelby that he better do something superb for you, or else!




I can't wait to see you in Vegas!




























2 comments:

Hilary said...

Yay happy birthday!

Pretty much every picture of Megan makes me laugh. Haha! You guys are great.

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Amy- YOU'RE THE BEST! I can't believe you did a entire post about me. I absolutely love love the bathroom picture. That is so us. I remember why we were eating in the bathroom- because we didn't want any of the boys to stop by and find out we were eating like pigs! I love it. You're the greatest and I am counting the days until I get to thank you in person! Love ya