Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This one is for Brandon

When we were in Utah last month I was describing my master bathroom to my brother-in-law Brandon. Since then he has been wanting to see pictures, so here they are.
The vanity
The toilet and shower

Pretty amazing, eh? The picture really doesn't do it justice. It's pretty breathtaking in person. My favorite part is the tile countertop. You can't see it in the picture, but the backsplash has some white tile with lighthouses on it. I think it goes great with the pink floral wallpaper and the lavendar cabinets, don't you? The kitchen and the bathrooms are the projects we have left to tackle inside our house. Someday, someday

5 comments:

Tatiana said...

Wow, now that's ready to be turned into your own personal spa! Truly, I do like the blue tile, I'd keep it. I like bright colors.
And, I didn't know you like Friends. We should have a marathon! And I love Newsies too! Kenz and I always sing it! I was shocked that Rob had never seen it before we started dating! How was that possible?! I supposed he's lived a sheltered life of Alf, Dukes of Hazard and M*A*S*H, oh and Giligan's Island...

Hilary said...

AAAAaaaHAHA! LOVE it. That looks like a great candidate for a make-over, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous.

AJ hasn't seen Newsies either. The whole cast is boys, but I just don't think most boys are interested...

Unknown said...

Whoa! What a beauty. I really do think you should contact HGTV for this one. It is a prime candidate.

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

We're seriously thinking about writing in to "Save My Bath." Ours is definitely worse than most of what we've seen on the show. Megan, I see that you've started a blog so that I can stalk you... I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! Also your description of it was prety dang good. I might just have to come see it in person. I would really like to work for an Airline when I move to Phoenix = Free Flying :)