Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged by Dallas

Sorry this has taken so long, but here it is...

My 4 favorite:

Places I go
1. Turlock
2. Target
3. Utah
4. Pretty much anywhere outside of Gilmer

People who email me
1. Justin
2. My mom
3. Megan
4. The Yahoo Group I belong to

Favorite Foods
1. Peanut M&M's and popcorn (that counts as one food because I eat them together)
2. Pepsi (I'm totally with you on this one Dallas)
3. Chicken Scampi from Olive Garden
4. Freakin' Fries from 'Someplace Else' in Elkhorn, Wisconsin

Places I'd rather be
1. Wakeboarding
2. Shopping with someone elses money
3. With our friends in Wisconsin
4. In Turlock with family

Movies I could watch over and over
1. The Notebook
2. 13 Going on 30
3. All 10 seasons of Friends (they count as movies if they're on DVD right?)
4. Newsies... Love the soundtrack!

People I think will respond
1. Hilary
2. I have no idea
3.
4.

3 comments:

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Yay for Pepsi! Welcome back to the bloggin world. Where have you been? I missed you!

Dave and Christie Lee said...

Too bad we didn't get together while you were in Utah. Maybe next time!

Hilary said...

haha! I'm glad you could depend on me. Does this mean I'm tagged or that you just thought I'd comment?