Friday, March 19, 2010

Kitchen Chaos

We are currently in the middle of a little kitchen remodel, and I am currently in the nesting phase of this pregnancy. Not a good combo. I can't wait to have a beautiful kitchen, but in the meantime this is what I am living in:




The first coat of primer went on the cabinets this morning. That wood was thirsty! It soaked up the primer in minutes. I guess it needs another coat, which will set us back another day. It's looking like I won't be able to put my kitchen back together until Thursday (Wednesday if I'm lucky!)
I'll be sure to post before and after pictures when it's all finished.


We also have visitors coming next week. Justin's parents will be here. Sorry about the mess, but we're anxious to see you!

2 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

Hey Amy, Tagg gets in around 7 in the evening. That would be cool if they were on the same flight though. Tagg is flying on Frontier.

v said...

Oh, the joys of a renovation! Hope you don't have to endure renovation dust and upheaval for too long. Can't wait to see the finished product.